Odylique Lipstick No 17 Apricot Sorbet
More InformationLipstick No 17 Apricot Sorbet
Apricot Sorbet gives a lovely apricot-orange shimmer. It adds a touch of organic summer sunshine, whatever time of year it is!
The first lipsticks certified to Soil Association organic and Fairtrade standards!
We hope you’ll love the creamy, nourishing texture of the essential care lipsticks as much as we do! Bursting with organic plant oils and butters including jojoba and Fairtrade shea to provide a moisturising vitamin-boost to your lips as well as a versatile spectrum of delicious natural mineral colours from a pale shimmery gloss to a scintillating red.
- NO synthetic dyes, lakes or carmine (crushed beetles)
- Highest purity mineral colours, free from toxic chemicals
- Long-lasting colour
- Moisturising and conditioning with vitamin-rich 100% organic plant oils, butters, fruit and flower extracts
- The Lipstick Case: Recyclable and made in the EU from dextrose (sugar) that is derived from corn. Waste parts of the corn are used, so there is no impact on food supplies.
- The Box: Printed in the UK on FSC certified board by a carbon neutral company. Compostable and recyclable